- Who are you, and where are you from?
We are ORDER, an Amsterdam-based tattoo collective.
- What keeps you occupied on a daily basis?
- How did ORDER start?
It started with a group of tight friends, all with different skills and backgrounds, but with a great urge to do more with our creativity.
- What are the future plans for ORDER?
Continuing working with each other, and all the people close to us.Meeting new people, helping people, and of course doing new projects.
- What is everybody's individual task within ORDER?
Everyone has different kind of skills and that makes it possible to make almost everything ourselves. From photography to illustrations to painting to playing music, and whatever we like to do.
- Which music artists are you currently listening to and would you recommend others?
Check out Ray Fuego’s new video KUT.
- What is your best power piece at the moment? (clothing, collectors item etc)
We are working on a suit together with Bonne, that's gonna be crazy!
- What is your favourite graphic at the moment and why? (art,
We recently went to the Ed van der Elsken exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum. It was inspiring to see all the travelling he did and all the different cultures he documented. Especially for that time.
- What is your favourite travel destination?
Catch ORDER with their favourite tunes at the One Star event presented by Converse and Patta at Amsterdam's Skatecafé on July 22. Free entrance, no guestlist, full is full, be on time!