VOTD: SEVDALIZA - HUMAN (DIRECTED BY EMMANUEL ADJEI)

VOTD (pronounced "voted") was conceived as a new way to recognise the talent in moving image content creation, through the launch of the "Video of the Day" award, as voted for by a panel of judges and the wider community. The judges vote counts for 75% and the great general public’s makes up the remaining 25%. Videos will be judged on 4 criteria: Innovation, Idea, Execution and Design. The latest "Video of the Day" goes to Sevdaliza's 'Human', directed by none other than Emmanuel Adjei. Watch his winning entry below.

Sevdaliza - Human on VOTD

Leave a Reply

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.