We are looking for a studying intern living in the Amsterdam-area with an affinity for sneakers/streetwear and able to execute the aforementioned tasks.
As a logistics intern, you will partake in various daily tasks and projects.
Your responsibilities will include, among other tasks:
- Entering purchase orders into the ERP system
- Making sure shipments go out in time
- Setting up commercial invoices for international shipments
- Set up restocks orders for our stores
- Analyse stock levels
- Coordinating with drivers and store personnel
- Finding better and more efficient ways to improve the supply chain
For the logistics internship, you need to have a good feel for planning and improving the supply chain and don't back down from unexpected changes. Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Google Drive is required. Basic knowledge of the English language in writing is desired. You are in possession of your own laptop.
Are you interested in this internship positions? Send your CV and motivation letter with subject “Logistics Intership” to email@example.com