In celebration of KARHU's 100th anniversary, London’s Footpatrol teamed up with the Finnish brand for their take on the KARHU Fusion 2.0. The Footpatrol Fusion 2.0 takes inspiration from Finland’s passion for outdoor activities and its’ best kept treasure - the forest.
The Footpatrol Fusion 2.0 honours the Finnish outdoors dressed in an earthy colour palette suited for the oncoming winter season. Shoe details consist of a premium pigskin suede upper with perforated nubuck panels, hiking-inspired lace loops and 3M reflective details throughout. The KARHU x Footpatrol Fusion 2.0 is available in store November 12. Remaining pairs will be made available after launch.
Karhu x Footpatrol Fusion 2.0 (dark grey/calla green) €150.00view more»
- Adding on to the headwear selection for Winter 2016, we present the Patta P Trilobal Sports Cap. The caps are constructed from six panels and have the signature 'P' in script lettering embroidered to the front. The back is adorned with 'PATTA', and it also features a technical closure which can be adjusted according to size. The Patta P Trilobal Sports Cap comes in two colors: silver and purple. Available at Patta Amsterdam, London & online Friday, November 11. view more»
- Supplementing the Patta Winter 2016 Collection, we present the Patta Collar Logo Pocket T-Shirt. The left side of the shirt has a convenient chest pocket, while the collar features an embroidered Patta Script Logo. The shirt comes in the colours humus, asphalt and black, and will be available in store at Patta Amsterdam, London and online on Friday, November 11. view more»
- Nike delivers three new colourways of the Sock Dart SE Premium, keeping the approach minimalist with a 2-tone stretch upper designed for a comfortable feel and a streamlined look. The adjustable midfoot strap provides a personalized fit. These colourways are completed with speckled midsoles. Available in store Friday, November 11. view more»
- Puma has teamed up with Japan's Atmos and renowned tattoo artist Hide Ichibay for a special three way collaboration on the iconic Clyde silhouette. The classic low top model is reworked with artwork from the Japanese artist, taking inspiration from traditional Japanese paintings and illustrations. Along with floral graphics, the colourful panels are further emblazoned with Hokusai’s iconic Great Wave piece. The Puma Clyde x Atmos x Three Tides Tattoo releases in store this Saturday, November 12. view more»
- ASICS Tiger will release the collaborative project with the renowned sneaker retailer mita sneakers. It’s based on the classic GT-Cool Xpress silhouette. The new model is the product of Creative Director Shigeyuki Kunii, who has not only worked on collaborations with numerous brands and lent his designs to custom models, but also works with global projects to Japanese inline direction in creating sneakers for a variety of fields. With a production base in Ueno, the mita sneakers’ sneaker was inspired by the well-known Shinobazu Pond (commonly called the lotus pond) in Ueno’s Onshi Park, where thousands of lotus flowers bloom. The upper material is partially water-repellant, evocative of the lotus flower’s unique auto-purification ‘lotus effect.’ The insole graphic features the chain link fence icon of the mita sneaker, the ‘Tokyo Custom Made’ logo, and a frog. The ASICS Tiger x mita sneakers GT-Cool Xpress will release in store November 12 view more»
The Patta Winter Collection 2016 consists of crewnecks, hoodies, zip hoodies, t-shirts, polo shirts, longsleeves, waffle longsleeves, pique hoodies and jogging pants, various headwear and the Patta x Alpha Industries N-3B parka. The collection is now available at Patta Amsterdam, London and online. Shop HERE.view more»
For our latest collaboration, we have teamed up with Alpha Industries to create a unique N-3B parka. The durable cold weather parka features a nylon outer shell with reinforced elbow patches, a full-length storm flap with Patta x Alpha industries embroidery detail and inset knit cuffs for durability and protection against the elements. The N-3B parka's outer shell and fiber fill interlining ensures that no cold air seeps in. The hood is lined and trimmed with 100% sheep fur (detachable), complete with adjustable draw cord/take-up strap. The parka is finished off with branded lining, a large tonal Patta embroidery on the back, custom engraved buttons, and the iconic flight tag on the sleeve pocket. Available in black and maroon. More images and information HERE.
Along with the Patta Winter 2016 collection, the Patta x Alpha industries N-3B Parka will be available in store at Patta Amsterdam, London and online this Thursday, November 3rd.view more»
The #SSS crew is back at it in support of Patta Winter 2016, highlighting selected items from the full FW 2016 collection. For this editorial art directed by #SSS alumni Violette Esmeralda and Ace Dia, Halal's Sophie van der Perre manned the camera to deliver a vibrant set of images. The Patta Winter 2016 collection will be available online and in store at Patta Amsterdam & Patta London this Thursday, November 3rd, and also roll out at official Patta retailers worldwide in the coming weeks. Check out the full editorial HERE.view more»