Which courier do you use?
For all orders we use UPS.
Where can I track my order?
UPS Standard (These are estimated times)
Netherlands 1 to 2 workdays
EU countries 2 to 3 workdays
Non-EU countries in Europe 3 to 5 workdays
North America 4 to 8 workdays
Asia & Australia 5 to 10 workdays
Others 10+ workdays
UPS Express Saver
- Next business day delivery during the day to almost all European business centres.
- End of second business day delivery to most business addresses in the United States and all major business centres in Canada .
- Delivery during the day within two to three business days to countries in Asia.
- Day-definite delivery during the day to other countries worldwide.
- Next day delivery by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon to most business addresses in Europe.
- Second business day delivery by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon to most business addresses in the United States and major business areas in Canada.
- Day-definite delivery in 2 to 3 business days as early as 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon to select areas in Asia.
- Use Express NA1 service for earlier deliveries in North America and select destinations in Central and South America.
How do I return an item?
You can return an item to us within 14 days after receiving the order. Returning something to us is on your own expense. We will either exchange the item(s) and send it to you for free or refund the money. Both the returned item(s) and the packaging must be in unused and new condition, if the product packaging is damaged we will charge a fee of at least 15% of the value of the merchandise. After we received your return the exchange item or refund will be processed within 10 working days.
Can I return an online order instore?
Online purchased item(s) can only be returned in our Patta Amsterdam store. This is NOT possible in our Patta London store.
Can I have a return form?
Sure, just click HERE.
Can I change my order or address after completing?
When you’ve placed an order online our fulfillment center starts processing this immediately. The whole process is automated and difficult to edit. So if you find out something is wrong with your order please contact us as soon as possible and we’ll try to help you out as good as we can.
If you have typed down a wrong or incomplete address and the order was completed, please contact our order management team as soon as possible by emailing to [email protected]. Then we will try to change your address. Unfortunately, sometimes this is not possible anymore because of the automated process in our fulfilment centre.
We do not deduct VAT at online and instore purchases. You can, however, obtain a tax-free form once you purchase something in our store in Amsterdam and get your tax back at Schiphol airport.
Do you restock your inventory?
We usually do not restock our inventory, only on a few special occasions, some items might get a re-stock. These re-stocks are communicated through our social media channels.
Do you offer gift cards?
We do not offer gift cards through the webshop, however you can purchase an instore gift card at the Patta Amsterdam or Patta London store.
Do you have other products instore than are being displayed online?
All the shoes that are displayed online are also available at our store in Amsterdam. So it’s a good way to check the webstore if a shoe is in stock instore.
Our own clothing collections are stored at an external warehouse. If a product is shown is sold out on our website there is still a chance that it might be available at one of our locations in Amsterdam or London. Vice versa, articles from our own collections and projects that are sold out at one or both of our stores, might still be available online.